2007年5月17日木曜日

Blogging Task 4: The Present and Learn Approach vs. The Teaching Through Input Approach

Please write about the following for next week:

What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Present and Learn Approach and the Learning through Input Approach? As a junior high school English teacher, which approach would you use for teaching vocabulary; the Present and Learn Approach, the Teaching through Input Approach, or a hybrid? Why?

To see a powerpoint presentation the different approaches, please click here.

Here is a sample outline of an entry:
Today we learned about two approaches for teaching vocabulary: the Teach and Learn Approach and the Learning through Input Approach. You can see a PowerPoint presentation of the approaches here. I would like to tell you about the strengths and weaknesses of each approach as well as the approach I would use as a Junior High School English teacher.
First, I will talk about the strengths and weaknesses of….
Second, I will talk about the strengths and weaknesses of ….
Lastly as a junior high school English teacher I would favor the Teach and Learn Approach/ Learning through Input Approach/ a Hybrid.

For an example of an excellent blogging entry, you can also read Keichan's post on methods of teaching vocabulary.
Please do the task by Wednesday, May 23, 8PM

<>
Next week, I would like to ask Micchan and Rosen as well as Keichan and Otokojuku to demonstrate the hybrid teaching approaches they recommended.

12 件のコメント:

kanage さんのコメント...

This is kanage.My blog page is somethig wrong.
First,I can't hyperlink when I copy the words.
Second,blogging task4, my blog haven't comment place.

satomin さんのコメント...

Icomented on Keichan

wakame さんのコメント...

I commented on Keichan's blog and Satomin's blog.

匿名 さんのコメント...

This is Taichi.I commented on satomin.

micchan さんのコメント...

I commented on Micchi's blog and Micche's blog.

Misato さんのコメント...

Icomented on Keichan.

mayuchan さんのコメント...

I commented on Misato's blog.

nakki さんのコメント...

I commented on Micchan'blog and Satomin'blog.

hikkun さんのコメント...

I gave comment for mayuchan.

Jasmine さんのコメント...

I'm sorry,I was late for the time.
I commented keichan.

☆BU-CHAN☆ さんのコメント...

I commented on Jasmin's Blog.

Jaguar さんのコメント...

Sorry for the late of a task.
I commented on Mayuchan's blog.