2007年5月10日木曜日

Blogging Task 3: Communicative Activities

Write how you would improve at least two of the typical communicative activities I presented in class today. You can view the typical communicative activities here. Please include a link to the communicative activities so anyone reading you blog can see the communicative activities that you are talking about. You can begin your blog saying something like this:

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"
communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to review
are _______ and _________. You can view them here.


Please do the above by Wednesday, May 16, 5PM and comment on someone else's blog. Please tell me whose blog you commented on by writing a comment to this post.

14 件のコメント:

Emiko さんのコメント...

I commented on Naojin's blog and Misato's blog.
Emiko

Misato さんのコメント...

I commented on Emiko and Mayuchan's blog.
Misato

Naojin さんのコメント...

I commented on Emiko's blog and Rozen's blog.
Naojin

kiki さんのコメント...

I commented on Emiko's blog.
kiki

Jasmine さんのコメント...

I commented on Nakki's blog.
Jasmine

Knight さんのコメント...

I commented on Jasmine's Blog.
Knight

satona さんのコメント...

I commented on Karuha's blog.
Moomin

nakki さんのコメント...

I commented on kanage, Jasmine and Karuha.
Nakki

Keichan さんのコメント...

I commented on Soya's blog なべそう日記.

pizza さんのコメント...

I commented on wakame's blog, Mayuchan's blog,Karuha's blog, kanage's blog and Jasmine's blog.

micchan さんのコメント...

I commented on Emiko's blog and Karuha's blog.
Nami

☆BU-CHAN☆ さんのコメント...

I commented on Jasmine's Blog.
Buchan

Jaguar さんのコメント...

I commented on Naojin's blog.
Jaguar

Scarlet さんのコメント...

I wrote a comment on the Jaguar's blog.