2007年4月25日水曜日

Questions to ETM3 about your Learning Experiences

ETM 3 members wrote about their experiences learning Englsh in junior high school and senior high school. Here are some questions that I asked them in their posts.

Karuha wrote that role play was her favorite ativity but my experience has been that many students in Japan do not like role play. I would like to ask Karuha how role play was carried out in her classes. Did students read a dialogue or did they improvise?

Kanage, as well as many other people in ETM 3, wrote that the only reason for studying English in high school was to pass the university entrance exam. I asked her if all her subjects in high school had similar objectives.

Many ETM 3 members wrote that studying for entrance exams was least valuable. I would like to know what was useful about studying for entrance exams?

Keichan wrote a very interesting post about her English learning experience. I asked Keichan whether or not the reason she became interested in English was her English teacher or her interest in English itself.

Kiki wrote that she did not like the monotonous repetition of words in her English class. I am curious as to what her alternative method is for studying words and whether it is possible to use this message for each word.

0 件のコメント: